Saturday 4 June 2011

Feeling Down

Well it could not all be a bed of roses could it.
I am now feeling ever so slightly depressed and generally scared by this relocating nonsense. I am here in Shetland right now in a lovely little rental property. The downside is that I am here without my wife and kids and I miss them dreadfully.
Plus I am beginning to get scared that I will not find a house to buy. Or rather a house to buy that I could afford to buy.
I am not asking for much. Just a simple house 3 bed within an easy commute of my work and close to a decent school for my kids. This is not looking to be as easy as it sounds.
The really scary thing is I have accepted my job here now so there is no going back. I guess I just have to hope it all works out for the best.

On the plus side I am loving being in Shetland. The scenery around my rental property is quite unlike anything I have ever seen before (in a good way).

Anyone got a house they fancy selling? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment