Monday 18 April 2011

Beginning

I spent 5 months or so working in Shetland at the end of last year commuting up and down every day. This has resulted in an opportunity for me to move me, my wife and kids all the way up to Shetland.
I have had the good fortune to manage to get both my wife and kids up to have a look at Shetland and they seem to like the idea of the move. Since then it has been a bit on and off if I was going to be able to move mainly because it was not always clear when and if the job would be available.
This all changed dramatically when last week I was told that the job was available if I could move in ~7 weeks time.
So back round the fun of telling the kids we are moving, discussing with the wife and the realising that I have far less time than I thought to complete the decorating I had just started.
So the next few weeks are going to be busy. Very busy indeed and possibly the most exciting and stressful of my life.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment