Monday 25 April 2011

Reality Bites

Well I guess it is fair to say the enormity of moving is hitting me now.
Never really thought about it properly but over the weekend it has become a lot more real. I know all the big stuff and have thought long and hard about the differences to lifestyle that moving to Shetland will involve but it is the little stuff. Like clearing out stuff from the house because we refuse to move stuff we will not use from one house to another.

So this weekend saw piles of rubbish and our cot leave. This is the cot that both my daughters slept in and we got rid of it. Now I know that logically it was just sitting up the loft not being used but still. I am also painfully aware that this house we will be leaving is the house we brought both of them back to.

Anyway I am still looking forward to the move. Been looking at some areas and found some very nice houses. Now things just need to move on a bit so I can start buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment